- GOLD & SILVER JEWELLERY
- Coins and Stamps
- Scrap Gold
- Medals & Military Items
- Swords, Bayonets, Knives
- Jade & Ivory
- Watches & Timepieces
- Antique & Collectables
- Costume Jewellery pre-1970s
- Scientific Instruments and Tools
- Pens and Writing Instruments
- Anything OLD & UNUSUAL
We’ll pay cash, at excellent prices and are licensed second hand traders.
If you have items to sell, are seeking to add to a collection, or just want to talk about estate sale options, you can either:
- Call Richard: 04 11413393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always seeking the following items:
- Medals from any war in any condition
- Letters, post cards
- Any items of interest that relate to military and/or war history.
- JAPANES WAR MEDALS
- JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORDS
Vintage & Old Watches – Any condition
- Rolex, Omega
- Longines, Bulova
- Breitling, Heuer
- Movado, Lange
- Tissot, Dent
- Pocket watches
- Military wristwatch
- Jaeger Le Coultre
Coins & Banknotes
Australian pre-decimal (pre-1966) silver and copper coins and Round 1966 50 cent coins
- 1910 to 1945 silver coins = 10x face value – So a single florin = $2 One shilling = $1 etc for 6p and 3p
- 1946 to 1964 silver coins = 5x face value – So a single florin = $1 One shilling = 50c etc for 6p and 3p
- Round 50’s (1966) we pay $3.00 each
- Gold Sovereigns buying from a minimum $180 upwards
- Half sovereigns from a minimum of $90 upwards
- You may wish to check your pennies for the two very collectible years which are 1930 and 1937. The halfpenny year is 1916 with the full word Emperor around the head.
If you have individual coins of value or collections we will buy these on a one by one basis
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH FLUCTUATING SILVER PRICES
Australian £1, £5, £10 & £50 Pound notes and 10/- shilling notes, Postal notes and cheques
We are seeking pre-decimal Australian notes, all denominations, but especially £10, £50 & £100 pound and higher value and older notes than 1954. We pay excellent prices.
We will consider any old sterling paper currency. We are constantly selling out of all pound notes, but especially £10 and £50 pound notes.
We are interested in old bank cheques, from the early 1900s and the 1800s. Again, condition is not the primary factor.
Foreign coins and banknotes are a particular passion of mine and we are always seeking and paying top dollar for literally anything, either coins or banknotes.
- Share Certificates
- Miners’ rights
- Vintage Movie memorabilia